Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pause For a Funny Story


So I'm not planning to use this space for funny family moments - not that there's anything wrong with that - but this one was photography related, so I thought I'd share.

The boys and I were discussing our favorite times of the year. I was arguing for spring, but Caleb (the 10-year-old) mentioned that it was tornado season.

So I explained that I would *love* to see a tornado, because I didn't have any tornado pictures, and I would love to be able to offer tornado photographs. That was when 5-year-old Jonas piped up in the sweetest voice:

"Do you know what that would make you do, Dad? . . . Die."

Happy Sunday everyone!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Don't you just love the thought processes of 5 year olds?

mellowbeing said...

That is so cute of him.. in a weird way.. but it's always nice to see completely honest words from children.

Anonymous said...

That sure is a cute kid. He has a point you know. A bit dangerous, just for a picture to sell on Etsy.

Dre said...

I love talking with children, when everything they say is pure and uncensored!
Beautiful photograph! I love storms.

CassieMarie said...

Haha,
That is the cutest!
I love it when kids are completely blunt.
Great blog by the way!
--Cassie