Saturday, April 7, 2007

Accidental Self-Portrait


In the process of photographing the example framed print for listing in my Etsy shop, I accidentally took a couple self-portraits. I didn't use this one for the listing, but I thought it might make for a fun blog picture.

I've had a number of people tell me they'd like to have the option of having me do the matting and/or framing for their photograph purchases, so it's now up as an option. I'm excited to see how popular it will be.

In other news, I am now working on my very first homemade frame. Currently I am on the first glue-drying step.

Heather pointed out yesterday that my blog posts were getting to be shorter and shorter, so I'm hopeful she'll be happier with this one.

Happy Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

JPATPURSES said...

That is too funny!!! But in alot of ways it is cool too.

Anonymous said...

cool!