Friday, March 30, 2007

Good Morning, Kansas


My favorite of my photographs, I just love this one.

Last August we had a couple days in a row where the light was hazy in a few places on my drive to work. As I often do, I spent a good deal of time thinking through what I should do to capture this fantastic light.

On this particular morning, I was smart enough to leave the house a bit early, so when I got to this spot, I was able to hop out of the car and snap a few shots before getting back to work.

This was one of those situations when I got the shot I had in mind - doesn't always happen that way, to be sure.

Buy this one for your wall at my Etsy shop!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I have to admit that it amazes me that you can just hop out of the car and capture something this beautiful.

One of my favs, too. :)

rik said...

depending on where you worked, this would even be a great image to be late for. =]

d-c-designs said...

This is my fav. too. When we got it in the mail my husband said, "Shouldn't you have bought it real big for the middle of the living room?" :) We have a whole green, nature thing going on. :)

Jared May said...

It's not too late, dc :)

Unknown said...

Jared I am positively in love with this photo. It makes me smile. It makes me want to go there with a cup of coffee and watch the day unfold under that tree. I think I will need to buy it.
Rebekah
ship by rls